Please complete the form below to contact the board. Once your message is received, it will be provided to the board to review at their next meeting.

To apply for new utility service, please contact Municipal Operations & Consulting at (281) 367-5511.

    Your Name (required)

    Your Address (required)

    Your Phone (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Your Message

    I am a resident, tenant or own property in Fort Bend County MUD 140.

    Public Information Requests

    To request public information, please fill out the form below or or mail or hand deliver your request to Fort Bend County Municipal Utility District 140, c/o The Muller Law Group, PLLC, 202 Century Square Boulevard, Sugar Land, Texas 77478.

    This form is solely for the purpose of requesting existing District records. If you have a question, comment, or other request, please contact the Board of Directors using the form above.